Since 1979, 40 West Auto Care & Towing has been providing award-winning roadside assistance, towing services and auto care to the motoring public in Frederick, MD.
40 West Auto Care & Towing is proudly a:
- 5 Diamond Preferred Service Provider for AAA
- AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop
- NAPA Auto Care Center
- ASE Blue Seal Repair Facility
- Our auto repairs have a national warranty with NAPA for 12 months / 12,000 miles.
We are conveniently located at 284 Montevue Lane in Frederick Maryland, across from Ft. Detrick.
Our towing service is 24/7 and we are nationally recognized by AAA as a Gold Level Preferred Service Provider providing 5 Diamond Service.
Because 40 West Auto Care & Towing is a certified Napa Auto Care Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Earle Arnold began working in a gas station at age 14. He continued working part-time while attending Poolesville High School and Montgomery College. In 1977, Earle became the manager of 40 West Auto Care & Towing.
In 1988, Earle expanded to include the present location at 284 Montevue Lane. He retired from the gas station in 2004 to concentrate on the auto repair & towing services only. He retained the name 40 West because of their name recognition.
Earle enjoys giving back to his community by serving on several towing boards and keeping 40 West involved with a number of community agencies.
Code of Ethics
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To insure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.